antsclass

sharing our class with the world!

Getting to know each other

November21

Post a comment down below with 5 things about you…..we have to guess who you are….don’t make it too easy or too hard….

• Make sure you AREN’T logged on (normally when you comment you should ALWAYS log on- your comments will be deleted by the teacher otherwise)
  • Fill in the name with a name that won’t give away who you are (e.g. ‘someone123’)
  • Put in an email address-either one you own or ‘someone @something.com’
  • DON’T put in a website
  • Write a comment that says 5 things about you that are real.
  • Fill in the antispam word
  • Submit comment
  • Now login (if you don’t remember your login, you may ask Ant to login for you
  • Keep refreshing your page and the comments will start appearing- as they do, write a list and see if you can guess who each person is. You can post your guess as a reply to the comment if you like
45 Comments to

“Getting to know each other”

1. November 21st, 2018 at 11:17 pm      Reply Super Billy! Says:

I love soccer I enjoy watching youtube and hanging out with my friends. I have brown eyes and black sort brown hair. I am an uncle and I’m ten. Who am I!?!?

2. November 21st, 2018 at 11:17 pm      Reply I am no one Says:

Hi, I have one pet, a goldfish.
    I love reading and writing.
    And get this I love monkeys and Snakes!
    WHO AM I?

3. November 21st, 2018 at 11:18 pm      Reply SATINS SACRIFICE Says:

I Have Gone on a Holiday this year.
    I have 2 Dogs
    I like Frozen Yogurt
    I have been at this school since prep
    I love to ride horses

Who am I?

4. November 21st, 2018 at 11:19 pm      Reply Someone Unknown Says:

I’m in year 4. I’ve got a dog. I’ve got brown hair. I have a sister in year 5. I’ve got green eyes.

5. November 21st, 2018 at 11:19 pm      Reply Unknown Says:

I like soccer
    I like making lego creations
    I like Minecraft
    I have blue eyes
    I am 11 years old

Who am I?

6. November 21st, 2018 at 11:19 pm      Reply BobTheBuilder2007 Says:

Hi my name is @#%&%E#
    I like building and drawing stuff,
    I don’t have any pets and I like football (soccer)
    I am from overseas (Europe)

7. November 21st, 2018 at 11:20 pm      Reply Miiboy Says:

I like nintendo games like Super Mario bros and enjoy them.
    im 10 and love soccer and cricket
    and love eggs

8. November 21st, 2018 at 11:21 pm      Reply a person Says:

i hve a dog my bff is ruby i play cello and piano i love pranking my name is …….

9. November 21st, 2018 at 11:21 pm      Reply Computer Says:

Hi, I have no pets but I really like aeroplanes. I have a sister who is in grade 3/4 and I am in a grade above year 3.

10. November 21st, 2018 at 11:21 pm      Reply Muffin Says:

I’ve got blonde hair. Some of my hobbies are reading, playing netball, and listening to music. I have a pet cat. I have brown eyes, and I’m a year 5.

11. November 21st, 2018 at 11:22 pm      Reply someone Says:

I can do the 2×2 and 3×3 Rubix Cube. I like soccer, swimming and tennis. I have a sister and a brother and I have the coolest last name. I am 10 years old.

12. November 21st, 2018 at 11:22 pm      Reply I'm an agent Says:

hello people!
    I’m in Candice’s class
    I have golden hair
    I love to cook
    I have a little sister
    My parents both come from Germany

from someone
    p.s
    who am i?

13. November 21st, 2018 at 11:23 pm      Reply SATINS SACRIFICE Says:

You are deylan

14. November 21st, 2018 at 11:23 pm      Reply Something for me to know and you to find out Says:

I love playing soccer, ice hockey and netball. I have some brothers.
    I am ten years old. I like reading. I like writing.

15. November 21st, 2018 at 11:24 pm      Reply i am something Says:

i got a x-box , PS,PS4, x-box 1 and my brother has a play station.
    He plays fifa 19

16. November 21st, 2018 at 11:25 pm      Reply wierdperson200. Says:

hello!
    I am interested in squishy (but recently i do not own one)
    I have a dog
    I like going to resturaunts with my family
    I have been on 4 holidays in my whole life
    I have an adiction to ice-cream trucks
    Who am I?

17. November 21st, 2018 at 11:25 pm      Reply blaster Says:

I like doctor who.
    I have brown hair.
    I have Netflix.
    I have a sibling.

Who am I?

18. November 21st, 2018 at 11:26 pm      Reply TFUE (IM THE BEST IN THE WORLD Says:

hi,
    I have a fat cat
    I im leaving the school my best friend(s) are too. I like soccer and AFL
    I have 3 brothers
    i like food
    play with my friends

19. November 21st, 2018 at 11:26 pm      Reply squishies Says:

I like squishies and a lot of types of squishies, I have a puppy which is a labradoodle, my favorite type of food is pizza, my favorite holiday to go is Gold Coast and I love going to the beach as well.

Who am I?

20. November 21st, 2018 at 11:26 pm      Reply morning,no,snoring Says:

i have blue eyes
    love cricket and swimming
    i have 1 cat 2 chickens 7 fish

21. November 21st, 2018 at 11:27 pm      Reply bananas Says:

I love cooking, i have a pet dog and a goldfish i like playing games and i like playing games

22. November 21st, 2018 at 11:27 pm      Reply hugeur Says:

i have dark brown hair and dark brown eyes.
    i have a sister and 2 brothers.
    i play tennis.
    September is my birthday.

23. November 21st, 2018 at 11:31 pm      Reply i am something Says:

i love playing video games and reading, at home i got 2 television one for my brother.

24. November 21st, 2018 at 11:31 pm      Reply Mr. Chocolate Says:

My hobbies are soccer, playing pixel gun 3d
    My favourite food are lasanaga
    My favourite subject is maths
    My favourite colour is blue
    My favourite friend is hamish.

Email will not be published

Website example