antsclass

sharing our class with the world!

Getting to know each other

December6

Post a comment down below with 5 things about you…..we have to guess who you are….don’t make it too easy or too hard….

• Make sure you AREN’T logged on (normally when you comment you should ALWAYS log on- your comments will be deleted by the teacher otherwise)
  • Fill in the name with a name that won’t give away who you are (e.g. ‘someone123’)
  • Put in an email address-either one you own or ‘someone @something.com’
  • DON’T put in a website
  • Write a comment that says 5 things about you that are real.
  • Fill in the antispam word
  • Submit comment
  • Now login (if you don’t remember your login, you may ask Ant to login for you
  • Keep refreshing your page and the comments will start appearing- as they do, write a list and see if you can guess who each person is
21 Comments to

“Getting to know each other”

1. December 6th, 2017 at 9:26 am      Reply someone weird Says:

I have short hair and I like baking. My birthday is in December and I have a dog named Ziggy. I am about to move home
    Who am I?

2. December 7th, 2017 at 1:48 am      Reply Someone :) Says:

Hey, I have a dog, brown eyes and I am in year 5. My birthday is in October. I have been at this school since prep.
    Who am I?

3. December 7th, 2017 at 1:49 am      Reply guestguy123 Says:

i have blond hair and i like playing sports i have a dog and a cat i am also very awesome!!!!

4. December 7th, 2017 at 1:50 am      Reply a hole in the space time continuum Says:

I am a nerd (yes i said it), i like making games and coding games.
    I like holidays (Halloween, christmas etc etc) and I have 3 pets; Peanut Butter, CottonBall and Jelly (see what i did there?).
    Who am I? (other than a hole in the space time continuum.)

5. December 7th, 2017 at 1:50 am      Reply someone Says:

I have blond hair I like sport.I have a cat named batman my birthday is in October I have 2 siblings

6. December 7th, 2017 at 1:51 am      Reply I'm anonymous Says:

I like cooking, my hobbies are: cooking, writing, reading and learning.
    My hair is dark brown and my eyes are brown.
    My brother is called Unal.
    Who am I?

7. December 7th, 2017 at 1:51 am      Reply Random Person thing! Says:

I have short hair, I love the color blue, in my opinion I am a mini chef, I have no pets, I love writing, and sweets

8. December 7th, 2017 at 1:52 am      Reply Lil kid 123 Says:

I have light brown hair and my Idol is Neymar jr. I like rapping and listening to Music. My favorite rappers are 21 savage, Bryson tiller, Lil yachty and Big shaq. My favorite thing to do is sport.

9. December 7th, 2017 at 1:52 am      Reply Stevooooooo Says:

I am Stevoooooo, I have a birthday really close to Christmas, I LOVE to dance, and I have 2 pet dogs.

10. December 7th, 2017 at 1:53 am      Reply nsdfjvndfjibhnrjib Says:

I am awsome, I love lemon butter, I like writing and reading and I like mpps.

11. December 7th, 2017 at 1:54 am      Reply The person who watches Drama TV shows Says:

I like Dancing

3. i have brown hair
    4. i have sushi a lot
    5. my hair is not in a pony tail

13. December 7th, 2017 at 1:55 am      Reply BOB KID Says:

I have blond hair
    I have a trampoline
    I play cricket for brunswick
    I have 3 fish

14. December 7th, 2017 at 1:55 am      Reply Jeffy Heffy 10 Says:

I like writing and reading. I have short hair on 1 side and long on the other. My birthday is in May and I have a pet dog. I love playing games and having fun. I love coding and I have 1 sibling.

15. December 7th, 2017 at 1:57 am      Reply A Person Says:

i have no pets. My birthday is in the autumn. My favorite subjects are writing and reading. My favorite animal is any type of cat. Who am I?

16. December 7th, 2017 at 1:57 am      Reply bahh i'm a sheep Says:

I have gel in my hair always
    I’m born in August 2007
    I love games
    I like sweets
    i’m pretty good at running

17. December 7th, 2017 at 1:58 am      Reply ??? mystirious ??? Says:

Hi my name is Mystirious,
    1. I have 2 dogs
    2. i have 2 sisters
    3. i have brown hair
    4. i have sushi a lot
    5. my hair is not in a pony tail

18. December 7th, 2017 at 2:02 am      Reply kISS EMOJI Says:

I like cooking
    I am good at drawring and acting
    I like animals
    I have an I pod
    I have a realy annoying older brother

19. December 7th, 2017 at 2:16 am      Reply ow snapp Says:

i like soccer
    i like a brand nike
    my name is……………………………..
    i have a dog
    i like messi soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer soccer

20. December 7th, 2017 at 2:19 am      Reply Fuzzball Says:

I love animals.
    I have curly hair.
    I love food.
    I have a dog.
    I love cooking.

21. December 7th, 2017 at 2:25 am      Reply Fuzzball Says:

I like writing, I have a new dog, I love acting, I have a annoying older brother.

Email will not be published

Website example